Here are the instructions:
- Choose File > Export > Media. Premiere opens the Export Media dialog box.
- On the Format pulldown menu, select the file format you want for your exported file. I recommend H.264.
- Also, you should click the link after "Output Name" and re-name your clip and navigate to a location where you want the mixed down exported clip to be located.
- Then, click the Export button at the bottom of the window to begin the export.
- Once it is exported, you should then be able to upload it to YouTube. Please upload your finished video to YouTube and then embed it into your blog.