You can use Dropbox to store your completed SoundSlides production on the Web. Then, you'll be able to "embed" the completed production on your blog.
What is Dropbox? Video:
Please see these video tutorials for instructions:
(NOTE: You can enlarge full-screen by clicking on the "Fullscreen View" icon in the bottom right of each video.)
1. Once you have completed your production, hit Export. In the exported files, click on the publish_to_web folder. These are the files that you will be moving over to the web via Dropbox.
2. Sign up for Dropbox. You do NOT need to download the Dropbox application. We will only use the web-based version of Dropbox for this production.
3. First, click on the "Public" folder. You MUST be inside the "Public" mode for this production to be seen by others. Then, once inside the "Public" folder, you will now create a new folder using the "New Folder" button. Name it publish_to_web. Inside this folder, you will be "moving" all the exported SoundSlides files from your local computer to Dropbox. It will be very important to match the file names and folder names exactly.
4. In Dropbox, click on the new publish_to_web folder you've created so that you are now "inside" the new publish_to_web folder on the web version of Dropbox.
5. You will now begin to upload the exported files over to Dropbox. To start, you will need to create one or more sub-folders inside publish_to_web to "match" those on your local computer (For example, you may see sub-folders called "custom" and "fullscreen"). To start, click on "New Folder" in Dropbox then create the same folder(s) you see (usually one or both of "custom" and "fullscreen" as sub-folders). Make sure that the names match exactly the folder names on your exported SoundSlides production (e.g. "custom" and "fullscreen" -- all lowercase and no quotes). We'll come back to these folders in a bit, but first we must upload the other files that are outside those sub-folders.
6. To upload the files, we need to click on the "Upload" button in Dropbox. Next, select "Choose Files" to navigate your local computer's hard drive -- you need to navigate to the publish_to_web sub-folder on your local computer to find these files in your exported SoundSlides production. Once here, select all the files EXCEPT the sub-folders ("custom" and "fullscreen") to upload those contents. When complete, you'll see the files now hosted on Dropbox.
7. Next, we need to upload the files that are in both the "custom" and "fullscreen" sub-folders (which are currently empty on Dropbox). To start, click on the "custom" subfolder on Dropbox so that you are "inside" it. Now, select "Upload" to once again upload the contents of your local SoundSlides production to Dropbox. When you "Choose Files," make sure that you are only choosing the files that are inside the local computer's "custom" sub-folder in publish_to_web. Once done, go up a level on the Dropbox to return to the publish_to_web master folder and then select the "fullscreen" folder to repeat the process of transferring over the files.
8. Almost done! Now, all your files are hosted on Dropbox...but how do you get it on your blog? Make sure on Dropbox that you are in the publish_to_web folder, then put your cursor over the file "index.html" and select "Copy public link" from the far-right pull-down menu.
9. Copy this URL and then put it in the embed tool provided by SoundSlides at this link. Grab the embed code and paste it into a new blog post -- make sure you are in HTML mode on your new post. Publish and you are done!